Transform Your Smile With Cosmetic Dentistry
Your smile is one of your most important physical features, typically the very first one people notice when they meet you. You depend on your smile to express specific emotions like joy and self-confidence. So if you’re unhappy about noticeable flaws with your teeth and gums, it’s not easy to really be yourself or fully enjoy your life.
Your Radcliff, KY cosmetic dentist at Kirchner Dental of New Albany can help you change that! Our team depends on the current innovation and methods to change smiles and enhance lives with a range of smile-enhancing services. When you visit us for a consultation, we can talk with you about the oral problems you wish to repair, analyze your mouth to make sure you’re in good oral health and style a customized treatment strategy to help you attain your goals.
We offer a number of different cosmetic dentistry services to select from, consisting of:
- Teeth Bleaching— To remove deep discolorations and lighten your teeth by numerous shades, nothing beats our professional bleaching systems. Our treatment is in delivering fast, even results for a brighter, more youthful smile.
- Tooth Bonding— Cover tiny chips, fractures, and gaps with a tooth-colored material that is thoroughly shaped to make used, damaged teeth look radiant and healthy again.
- Veneers— Give yourself the star treatment with veneers that are custom-made to your specific specs. Placed over misaligned, misshapen, harmed, and stained teeth, veneers are a long-lasting solution when you wish to fix numerous oral issues and truly change your smile.
- Gum Reshaping— Gently remove excess gum tissue that is concealing your teeth and making them appear too small. By changing an overwhelming gumline, you will have a more appealing, well-balanced smile.
- Orthodontics— Choose clear aligners for a much faster, more comfy orthodontic option. You can align jagged teeth with invisible aligners instead of metal brackets and wires so you’ll feel great throughout your treatment.
- Dental Implants— Fill the empty spaces in your smile by changing teeth with remediations that are secured to oral implants. You can consume what you desire and feel excellent about your healthy, natural-looking smile.
If you’re worried about oral procedures, we can offer calming amenities and sedation alternatives so you will feel calm and relaxed throughout your treatment. We likewise want you to feel confident about your choice to pursue cosmetic dentistry, so we’re pleased to address any questions you have about treatment costs, insurance, and financing options to make your care more economical.