Transform Your Smile With Cosmetic Dental Care
Your smile is one of your most important physical features, often the very first one individuals notice when they meet you. You depend upon your smile to express specific feelings like happiness and self-confidence. If you’re unhappy about noticeable flaws with your teeth and gums, it’s not easy to genuinely be yourself or completely enjoy your life.
Your Okolona, KY cosmetic dentist at Kirchner Dental of New Albany can help you alter that! Our group depends on the latest innovation and techniques to change smiles and enhance lives with a range of smile-enhancing services. When you visit us for an assessment, we can speak with you about the oral issues you want to repair, analyze your mouth to make sure you’re in good oral health and style an individualized treatment plan to help you achieve your objectives.
We provide numerous different cosmetic dentistry services to select from, consisting of:
- Teeth Bleaching— To remove deep discolorations and lighten your teeth by numerous shades, absolutely nothing beats our professional whitening systems. Our treatment is in providing fast, even results for a brighter, more vibrant smile.
- Tooth Bonding— Cover tiny chips, fractures, and gaps with a tooth-colored material that is carefully shaped to make worn, broken teeth look healthy and glowing once again.
- Veneers–Give yourself the star treatment with veneers that are custom-made to your exact specs. Put over misaligned, misshapen, damaged, and stained teeth, veneers are a lasting service when you want to fix multiple oral problems and truly change your smile.
- Gum Reshaping— Gently get rid of excess gum tissue that is covering up your teeth and making them appear too small. By adjusting a frustrating gumline, you will have a more appealing, balanced smile.
- Orthodontics— Choose clear aligners for a faster, more comfy orthodontic service. You can correct crooked teeth with invisible aligners instead of metal brackets and wires so you’ll feel great during your treatment.
- Dental Implants— Fill the empty spaces in your smile by replacing teeth with restorations that are protected to dental implants. You can eat what you desire and feel terrific about your healthy, natural-looking smile.
We can provide soothing amenities and sedation so you will feel calm and relaxed throughout your treatment if you’re nervous about dental treatments. We also want you to feel great about your decision to pursue cosmetic dentistry, so we’re pleased to address any questions you have about treatment costs, insurance, and financing alternatives to make your care more budget-friendly.