Strengthen Your Bite With Teeth Implants
Missing teeth can take such a toll on your emotional and physical health. You may feel embarrassed about your smile and have a hard time eating the healthy foods you love. Teeth implants can resolve all of these issues. With Clarksville, IN implants, you can:
- Recover your robust bite and capacity to eat
- Restore your feeling of self-confidence
- Feel confident that your new teeth will not slip around in your mouth
- Revive your self-esteem in professional and personal relationships
At Kirchner Dental of New Albany, your dentist wants your new teeth to look, feel, and work as well as healthy, natural teeth. You obtain the benefit of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements when you come in for an examination. Together, we can come up with a strategy to put your smile back on course and set the stage for your long-term dental wellness.
The best services will rely on how many teeth you need to replace. You can recreate your smile with these services:
- Crown With an Implant— This is essentially a complete synthetic tooth with the dental implant as the root and the dental crown covering your implant.
- Bridge With Implants– To replace several teeth, begin with implants as your structure. Adding a bridge fills the void in your smile without the need to reshape healthy teeth to support your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures— Typical dentures sit over your gums, which means they can move when you speak or eat. With a series of implants, your dentures are secured in position, so they do not slide around.
- Full-Arch Implants— This sophisticated treatment allows you to get implants and a set of teeth on the exact same day. You’ll fix your smile in much less time.
It’s time to revitalize your smile and your confidence. Schedule your consultation at Kirchner Dental of New Albany to find out just how you can get dental implants in Clarksville, IN. Call 812-884-8304 today for an appointment. You can also schedule online.