Live a Healthier, Happier Life With Teeth Implants
Missing teeth has an effect on people physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can disrupt your enjoyment of life and produce uncertainty regarding yourself in personal and professional connections. Teeth implants can address all of these issues. With implants, you can:
- Recover your solid bite and capacity to chew
- Revive your sense of self-worth
- Feel confident that your new teeth won’t move around in your mouth
- Revitalize your confidence in professional and personal relationships
At Kirchner Dental of New Albany, your dentist desires your brand-new teeth to appear, feel, and function and healthy, natural teeth. When you come in for a consultation, you receive the advantage of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements. Together, we can propose a plan to place your smile back on track and set the stage for your long-term dental wellness.
The best remedies will depend on the number of teeth you need to restore. You can recreate your smile with these solutions:
- Crown With an Implant— This is essentially a total fabricated tooth with the implant as the root and the dental crown capping your dental implant.
- Bridge With Implants– To replace several teeth, start with implants as your foundation. Including a bridge fills in the gap in your smile without the need to reshape other teeth to support your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures— Standard dentures rest over your gums, which means they can move when you talk or eat. With a set of implants, your dentures are anchored in position, so they do not slide around.
- Full-Arch Implants— This sophisticated technique allows you to obtain implants and a new set of teeth on the exact same visit. You’ll fix your smile in much less time.
It’s time to restore your smile and your confidence. Schedule your consultation at Kirchner Dental of New Albany to discover just how you can get dental implants in Jeffersontown, KY. Call 812-884-8304 today for an appointment. You can also schedule online.