Put Power Back Into Your Bite with Teeth Implants
Missing teeth can take such a toll on your emotional and physical health. You may feel embarrassed about your smile and have a hard time eating the healthy foods you love. Dental implants can resolve all of these concerns. With Jeffersonville, IN dental implants, you can:
- Restore your robust bite and ability to eat
- Renew your sense of self-worth
- Feel assured that your brand-new teeth will not slip around in your mouth
- Revitalize your self-confidence in professional and personal relationships
At Kirchner Dental of New Albany, your dentist wants your new teeth to look, feel, and function as well as healthy, natural teeth. You receive the benefit of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements when you come in for an appointment. Jointly, we can develop a plan to place your smile back on track and set the stage for your long-term dental health.
The best remedies will rely on the number of teeth you need to restore. You can recreate your smile with these services:
- Crown With an Implant— This is basically a total synthetic tooth with the implant as the dental crown and the root covering your dental implant.
- Bridge With Implants– To replace several teeth, start with implants as your foundation. Adding a bridge fills the void in your smile without the need to grind down other teeth to fortify your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures— Traditional dentures rest over your gums, which means they can shift when you speak or eat. With a set of implants, your dentures are secured in place, so they don’t move around.
- Full-Arch Implants— This innovative treatment enables you to get implants and a set of teeth on the very same visit. You’ll fix your smile in less time.
It’s time to recover your smile and your self-confidence. Set up your examination at Kirchner Dental of New Albany to discover just how you can obtain dental implants in Jeffersonville, IN. You can also schedule online.