Eat What You Love Again With Teeth Implants
Missing teeth affects people physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can hinder your satisfaction of daily life and develop uncertainty regarding yourself in personal and professional relationships. Dental implants can fix all of these concerns. With implants, you can:
- Recover your solid bite and capacity to chew
- Restore your sense of self-confidence
- Feel confident that your brand-new teeth won’t move around in your mouth
- Revitalize your self-esteem in personal and professional relationships
At Kirchner Dental of New Albany, your dentist wants your new teeth to look, feel, and work as well as healthy, natural teeth. When you come in for an assessment, you receive the benefit of our years of expertise and training in teeth replacements. Jointly, we can propose a strategy to put your smile back on track and set the stage for your lasting dental wellness.
The best solutions will rely on how many teeth you require to restore. You can rebuild your smile with these solutions:
- Crown With an Implant— This is basically a complete artificial tooth with the dental implant as the root and the dental crown topping your dental implant.
- Bridge With Implants– To replace multiple teeth, start with implants as your base. Adding a bridge fills the gap in your smile without the requirement to reshape other teeth to hold up your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures— Standard dentures rest over your gums, which means they can move when you eat or talk. With a series of implants, your dentures are secured in place, so they don’t slide around.
- Full-Arch Implants— This advanced treatment allows you to obtain implants and a restoration on the exact same visit. You’ll fix your smile in much less time.
It’s time to rebuild your smile and your confidence. Set up your consultation at Kirchner Dental of New Albany to uncover just how you can get dental implants in Lyndon, KY. Call 812-884-8304 today for an appointment. You can also schedule online.