Live a Healthier, Happier Life With Teeth Implants
Missing teeth impacts people physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can disrupt your pleasure in day-to-day life and produce doubt regarding yourself in professional and personal connections. Dental implants can fix all of these concerns. With implants, you can:
- Restore your powerful bite and ability to chew
- Revive your feeling of self-confidence
- Feel confident that your new teeth won’t move around in your mouth
- Revitalize your self-confidence in professional and personal relationships
At Kirchner Dental of New Albany, your dentist desires your brand-new teeth to look, feel, and work as well as healthy, natural teeth. When you come in for an assessment, you get the benefit of our years of expertise and training in teeth replacements. Together, we can propose a plan to place your smile back on the right track and set the stage for your lasting dental health.
The most effective options will depend on the number of teeth you require to restore. You can recreate your smile with these services:
- Crown With an Implant— This is basically a complete artificial tooth with the dental implant as the dental crown and the root topping your implant.
- Bridge With Implants– To replace several teeth, begin with implants as your foundation. Including a bridge fills in the void in your smile without the requirement to grind down other teeth to support your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures— Typical dentures sit over your gums, which means they can move when you eat or speak. With a set of implants, your dentures are secured in place, so they do not slip around.
- Full-Arch Implants— This sophisticated treatment allows you to get implants and a set of teeth on the exact same visit. You’ll repair your smile in less time.
It’s time to rebuild your smile and your self-confidence. Set up your consultation at Kirchner Dental of New Albany to find out just how you can get dental implants in Radcliff, KY. Call 812-884-8304 today for an appointment. You can also schedule online.