Get Your Smile Back With Teeth Implants
Tooth loss has an effect on people physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can disrupt your satisfaction of day-to-day life and create doubt concerning yourself in professional and individual connections. Dental implants can remedy every one of these issues. With implants, you can:
- Recover your strong bite and capacity to eat
- Restore your feeling of self-worth
- Feel confident that your brand-new teeth won’t slide around in your mouth
- Revive your self-esteem in personal and professional relationships
At Kirchner Dental of New Albany, your dentist desires your brand-new teeth to look, feel, and work as well as healthy, normal teeth. When you come in for a consultation, you obtain the advantage of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements. Together, we can propose a strategy to put your smile back on track and set the stage for your lasting oral wellness.
The very best options will depend upon how many teeth you need to restore. You can recreate your smile with these services:
- Crown With an Implant— This is essentially a complete artificial tooth with the dental implant as the crown and the root capping your implant.
- Bridge With Implants– To replace numerous teeth, start with implants as your base. Including a bridge fills in the space in your smile without the need to grind down other teeth to hold up your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures— Traditional dentures rest over your gums, which means they can shift when you talk or eat. With a set of implants, your dentures are secured in position, so they do not slide around.
- Full-Arch Implants— This sophisticated procedure allows you to get implants and a new set of teeth on the same visit. You’ll repair your smile in much less time.
It’s time to renew your smile and your confidence. Schedule your appointment at Kirchner Dental of New Albany to find out exactly how you can get dental implants in Saint Matthews, KY. Call 812-884-8304 today for an appointment. You can also schedule online.