Get Your Healthy Smile Back With Teeth Implants
Tooth loss has an effect on individuals physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can hinder your satisfaction of day-to-day live and produce apprehension regarding yourself in personal and professional relationships. Dental implants can resolve every one of these problems. With Shively, KY dental implants, you can:
- Reclaim your strong bite and ability to chew
- Restore your feeling of self-confidence
- Feel confident that your brand-new teeth won’t slip around in your mouth
- Renew your self-confidence in professional and personal relationships
At Kirchner Dental of New Albany, your dentist desires your new teeth to appear, feel, and work as well as healthy, normal teeth. When you come in for an appointment, you obtain the benefit of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements. Together, we can devise a plan to put your smile back on track and set the stage for your long-lasting oral health.
The very best remedies will rely on how many teeth you require to replace. You can rebuild your smile with these solutions:
- Crown With an Implant— This is essentially a full synthetic tooth with the dental implant as the dental crown and the root capping your dental implant.
- Bridge With Implants– To replace several teeth, start with implants as your base. Adding a bridge fills in the space in your smile without the need to grind down other teeth to fortify your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures— Traditional dentures sit over your gums, which means they can shift when you eat or talk. With a series of implants, your dentures are anchored in place, so they don’t slip around.
- Full-Arch Implants— This sophisticated treatment allows you to get implants and a restoration on the exact same visit. You’ll fix your smile in less time.
It’s time to renew your smile and your confidence. Set up your examination at Kirchner Dental of New Albany to uncover how you can get dental implants in Shively, KY. You can also schedule online.