Get the Dental Treatment Your Smile Needs to Shine
Your Fern Creek, KY dentist wishes to make Kirchner Dental of New Albany your relied-on source for excellent therapies to keep your smile healthy and balanced and bright. You will locate dental care solutions like:
- General Dentistry— Maintain your teeth and gums spotless, healthy, and risk-free with routine cleanings, exams, decay security, and dry mouth remedies.
- Cosmetic Dental Treatment— Get the stunning smile you have actually constantly wanted with teeth whitening, tooth bonding, gum reshaping, dental veneers, and much more!
- Restorative Dentistry— Tooth fillings, root canals, and dental crowns and bridges can repair a harmed smile while keeping its natural look and brightness.
- Emergency Dental Treatment— We will go out of our way to offer rapid relief for your unpredicted, unpleasant dental emergencies.
- Invisalign— Enjoy eating, brush and floss your teeth rapidly, and straighten out uneven teeth without any person noticing your dental braces when you go with Invisalign clear aligners!
- Dental Implants— For the most lasting financial investment in your oral wellness and the most natural oral function, we can restore your teeth with restorations connected to dental implants.
- TMJ Therapy— Grinding your teeth, clenching your jaw, and various other unpleasant indicators of TMJ disorder can be eased with our customized night guard that reduces pressure on the jaw joint and allows your jaw to recuperate normally.
You may be among the numerous other grownups who battle with stress and anxiety if it is difficult for you to stay on par with regular dentist appointments for cleanings and examinations. Nevertheless, our caring, experienced personnel can offer relief with sedation to relax any type of nerves you have about therapy.
We additionally mean to make your oral care much more cost-effective, giving constant specials and promos as a method to thank you for your support. You can pay for oral therapy with cash, checks, card, and dental insurance, and you can additionally supplement the costs using our third-party funding option, CareCredit.