Get the Treatment Your Smile Needs to Shine
Saint Matthews, KY dentist Dr. Kirchner wants to make Kirchner Dental of New Albany your relied-on source for superior therapies to maintain your healthy smile. You will certainly find oral care services like:
- General Dentistry – Keep your teeth and gums healthy and balanced with routine cleanings, exams, decay protection, and dry mouth options.
- Cosmetic Dental Treatment – Get the attractive smile you’ve constantly wanted with teeth whitening, tooth bonding, gum reshaping, dental veneers, and more!
- Restorative Dentistry – Tooth fillings, root canals, and dental crowns and bridges can repair a harmed smile while maintaining its natural appearance and brightness.
- Emergency Dental Treatment – We will certainly go out of our way to offer rapid alleviation for your unanticipated, unpleasant dental emergency situations.
- Invisalign – Appreciate eating, brush and floss your teeth quickly, and straighten crooked teeth without anybody seeing your dental braces when you select Invisalign clear aligners!
- Dental Implants – For the most long-term financial investment in your dental health and the most all-natural dental function, we can recover your teeth with restorations affixed to dental implants.
- TMJ Therapy – Grinding your teeth, clenching your jaw, and various other undesirable signs of TMJ disorder can be eliminated with our customized night guard that relieves pressure on the jaw joint and allows your jaw to recoup naturally.
You may be amongst the millions of other grownups who battle with dental anxiety if it is difficult for you to stay up-to-date with regular dentist visits for cleanings and examinations. However, our caring, experienced staff can give relief with dental sedation to soothe any kind of nerves you have concerning therapy.
We additionally intend to make your oral care a lot more affordable, giving regular specials and promotions as a means to say thanks for your support. You can pay for therapy with cash, checks, credit card, and dental insurance, and you can also supplement the expenses using our third-party financing choice, CareCredit.