Get the Treatment Your Smile Needs to Shine
Shively, KY dentist Dr. Kirchner wishes to make Kirchner Dental of New Albany your relied-on resource for top-notch treatments to maintain your healthy smile. You will certainly find oral treatment services like:
- General Dentistry – Maintain your teeth and gums with regular cleanings, exams, decay defense, and dry mouth solutions.
- Cosmetic Dental Treatment – Obtain the attractive smile you’ve constantly desired with teeth whitening, tooth bonding, gum reshaping, dental veneers, as well as a lot more!
- Restorative Dentistry – Tooth fillings, root canals, as well as dental crowns as well as bridges can repair a damaged smile while preserving its all-natural appearance and brightness.
- Emergency Dental Treatment – We will go out of our way to offer quick alleviation for your unpredicted, unpleasant dental emergency situations.
- Invisalign – Delight in eating, brush as well as floss your teeth promptly, as well as correct crooked teeth without any person discovering your braces when you go with Invisalign clear aligners!
- Dental Implants – For the most long lasting investment in your dental health and the most natural dental function, we can recover your teeth with reconstructions attached to dental implants.
- TMJ Therapy – Grinding your teeth, clenching your jaw, and other unpleasant signs of TMJ disorder can be eliminated with our customized night guard that minimizes pressure on the jaw joint as well as allows your jaw to recover normally.
You may be amongst the millions ofother grownups who have problems with stress and anxiety if it’s tough for you to keep up with normal dentist visits for cleanings and examinations. However, our caring, experienced staff can offer relief with sedation to soothe any type of nerves you have regarding treatment.
We additionally mean to make your dental treatment a lot more affordable, offering constant specials and promos as a method to thank you for your support. You can pay for therapy with money, checks, credit card, as well as insurance, and you can additionally supplement the costs using our third-party funding choice, CareCredit.