Get the Dental Care Your Smile Requires to Shine
Your Jeffersontown, KY dentist wishes to make Kirchner Dental of New Albany your relied-on resource for excellent treatments to keep your smile healthy and bright. You will locate dental treatment services like:
- General Dentistry— Maintain your teeth and gums immaculate, healthy, and risk-free with regular cleanings, examinations, decay protection, and dry mouth solutions.
- Cosmetic Dental Treatment— Get the gorgeous smile you’ve constantly wanted with teeth bleaching, tooth bonding, gum reshaping, dental veneers, and a lot more!
- Restorative Dentistry— Tooth fillings, root canals, and dental crowns and bridges can fix a harmed smile while maintaining its all-natural look and illumination.
- Emergency Dental Treatment— We will certainly go out of our way to offer quick alleviation for your unpredicted, unpleasant dental emergencies.
- Invisalign— Appreciate eating, brush and floss your teeth quickly, and correct the alignment of crooked teeth without any individual observing your dental braces when you select Invisalign clear aligners!
- Dental Implants— For the most long lasting investment in your dental health and wellness and the most natural oral function, we can recover your teeth with restorations attached to dental implants.
- TMJ Therapy— Grinding your teeth, clenching your jaw, and various other unpleasant signs of TMJ disorder can be eased with our tailored night guard that minimizes stress on the jaw joint and enables your jaw to recoup normally.
You might be amongst the various other grownups who deal with stress and anxiety if it’s tough for you to stay current with normal dentist appointments for cleanings and exams. Nevertheless, our caring, experienced staff can offer alleviation with dental sedation to calm any kind of nerves you have regarding treatment.
We additionally intend to make your oral treatment extra cost-efficient, providing constant specials and promotions. You can pay for dental therapy with money, checks, card, and insurance, and you can also supplement the expenditures using our third-party financing alternative, CareCredit.