Get the Dental Care You Need for Great Oral Health
Your Valley Station, KY dentist wants to make Kirchner Dental of New Albany your relied-on resource for first-class treatments to maintain your healthy smile. You will locate dental care solutions like:
- General Dentistry— Maintain your teeth and gums with routine cleanings, examinations, decay protection, and dry mouth options.
- Cosmetic Dental Treatment— Get the lovely smile you’ve always wanted with teeth whitening, tooth bonding, gum reshaping, dental veneers, and more.
- Restorative Dentistry— Tooth fillings, root canals, and dental crowns and bridges can fix a hurt smile while keeping its natural appearance and illumination.
- Emergency Dental Treatment— We will go out of our way to supply quick relief for your unexpected, undesirable dental emergency situations.
- Invisalign— Appreciate eating, brush and floss your teeth swiftly, and correct the alignment of misaligned teeth without any person noticing your braces when you select Invisalign clear aligners!
- Dental Implants— For the most enduring investment in your oral health and wellness and the most natural dental function, we can recover your teeth with remediations connected to dental implants.
- TMJ Therapy— Grinding your teeth, squeezing your jaw, and various other undesirable signs of TMJ disorder can be alleviated with our personalized night guard that minimizes stress on the jaw joint and enables your jaw to recover normally.
You may be among the millions of other grownups who battle with dental stress and anxiety if it’s tough for you to keep up with normal dentist appointments for cleanings and examinations. Nonetheless, our caring, experienced staff can supply relief with sedation to relax any type of nerves you have regarding treatment.
We additionally intend to make your oral treatment more affordable, giving constant specials and promotions as a way to say thanks for your assistance. You can pay for dental therapy with money, checks, card, and dental insurance, and you can likewise supplement the expenditures utilizing our third-party funding choice, CareCredit.