Discover More About Kirchner Dental in New Albany
While Kirchner Dental in New Albany may be our newest location, our team has faithfully served Kentuckiana with dental excellence for years. We provide compassionate dental care to help you achieve and maintain a beautiful, healthy smile. There’s nothing more satisfying to our team members than seeing a patient leave our office with their smile in better shape than when they arrived. With our skilled treatment you can:
- Enjoy peace of mind about your oral health
- Smile with confidence knowing your teeth and gums are attractive
- Catch and treat small dental problems before they worsen
- Continue to eat and enjoy all your favorite foods comfortably
Plus, we offer sedation options if you experience dental anxiety. Call Kirchner Dental today at 812-884-8304 to schedule an appointment at one of our other locations. New patients can get a comprehensive exam and X-rays for only $49. Be sure to check out our other specials and promotions as well, including our Smile Club, which will save you money on your dental care.
Our Care Will Keep Your Smile in Top Form
All our dental services are provided with the utmost attention to detail. Dr. Kirchner and our team want you to be completely satisfied with your smile, so we’ll take time to learn your goals and needs before any work is done. No matter what type of dental care you need, chances are you’ll find it here. We offer all these services and more:
- General Dentistry – We’ll keep you smiling with dental cleanings and exams, gum disease treatment, and other general care.
- Family Dentistry – From age 12 months on up, we welcome your entire family to our practice. Our treatment will help your loved ones enjoy healthy smiles for life.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Improve your damaged or worn smile with dental veneers, teeth whitening, tooth bonding, and gum reshaping.
- Restorative Dentistry – Get your smile back in shape with crowns, bridges, dentures, root canal treatment, and tooth-colored fillings.
- Dental Implants – Enjoy a mouth full of new teeth using these prosthetic teeth roots. We can replace a single missing tooth or multiple teeth with implants.
- Emergency Dentistry – We offer fast appointments whenever possible so that you get the smile care you need quickly.