If you’re like most people, you probably have a good idea of what your best smile would look like. Yet many people stop short of actually taking action to bring their smile dream to life. As your dentist, one of our favorite parts of the job is taking your smile from flawed to fantastic.
- Replace Missing Teeth – When you lose teeth, it creates an unattractive gap, affects your ability to eat, and often creates dental problems like other teeth shifting out of place. For the feel and function most like natural teeth, we offer dental implants. They can replace a single tooth or a mouthful of teeth. If implants aren’t for you, you can get a dental bridge or dentures instead.
- Straighten Crooked Teeth – Crooked teeth are another issue that can cause problems that go beyond appearance. Since it’s harder to clean crooked teeth, you are more prone to cavities. And a misaligned bite can cause many problems, including jaw pain. We offer Invisalign, which uses aligners instead of metal wires and brackets to straighten teeth. It works faster than braces and is virtually invisible in your smile so you won’t feel self-conscious during treatment. For issues Invisalign can’t correct, we also have metal braces and clear ceramic braces. We are currently offering $500 off Invisalign treatment.
- Conceal Smile Flaws – Covering up imperfections like chips, cracks, breaks, and stains makes a huge difference in how your smile looks. Our dentists can use veneers, a bonding treatment, or dental crowns to freshen up your appearance. They will help you determine which solution is best for your situation. We can also use a simple teeth contouring treatment to smooth out uneven edges, slight overlaps, small chips, and similar issues. Unlike the other treatments, contouring is a permanent fix.
- Get Your Gums in Shape – Whether your smile has an overly gummy look or you have receding gums, we offer treatments that can help.
- Combine Services for a Full Makeover – Just like building a house, a smile makeover works best when you start with a clear plan and a blueprint. Our dentists can create a custom smile package for you that will make the best use of your time and money and give you the results you want.