The economy has been unusually volatile over the past two years, with no end in sight. If you’re like us, you are trying to save money where you can. To help, we offer many ways to spend less on dental care in our New Albany, IN office.
A cost-saving strategy that could backfire is skipping regular dental exams. It’s tempting to save a small amount upfront – but you’re more likely to develop issues like cavities and gum disease that will require you to spend money on treatment. If you need to schedule an exam, call us today at 812-884-8304.
In the meantime, check out five ways we help you save money on your care:
- Smile Club – Patients without insurance are especially likely to skip their exams and cleanings. Our club enables you to pay a small annual fee that covers the cost of two exams and cleanings a year, with needed X-rays. Plus, you’ll receive a discount of 15 percent on our other services.
- Free Lifetime Whitening – This cosmetic service makes you feel better about your smile. We hate for you to pass on teeth whitening because of cost concerns. With our special offer, you’ll receive custom-made whitening trays and professional-strength gel. To maintain your beautiful results, you’ll receive free resupplies of gel at your regular exams.
- Free Laughing Gas – If your treatment plan includes procedures that could involve dental sedation or you prefer to regularly receive sedation due to dental anxiety, ask us about our offer for free nitrous oxide (laughing gas) for a year. We don’t want uneasy feelings to keep you from getting the care you need!
- New Patient Exam and Invisalign Offers – We are currently offering new patient exams for $49 and $500 off Invisalign treatment.
- Rewards for Referrals – We reward patient referrals with Visa gift cards. You’ll receive a $25 card for your first referral, $50 for your second one, and $75 for your third. Plus, both you and the loved ones you refer to us will be entered into a quarterly prize drawing.